What’s Wrong With This Picture?
How observant are you?
The image below will help determine your level of observational skills and eye for detail.
The artist made 21 mistakes in the picture, can you spot all of them? We’ve listed the answers just below the diagram.
Let us know how you got on and don’t forget to share this with your family and friends, challenging them to the task at hand.
Did you guess them all? Check out the answers below:
1. Counterclockwise clock.
2. Day and night on both sides.
3. No year in calendar.
4. Calendar week starts from Wednesday.
5. June does not have 31 days.
6. Sink and pantry in parlour.
7. Books in pantry.
8. Books and chemicals/drinks of some sort together.
9. Brooms in a refrigerator. 10. Refrigerator has got a key.
11. Door of the pantry is inward.
12. No handles to open the rest of the cupboard doors.
13. Armchair missing wheels.
14. Man’s trouser leg turned up.
15. Man wears a shoe and a slipper.
16. Woman’s sleeves are different.
17. Woman wears smart shoes for house chores.
18. Woman wears stockings.
19. A floor polisher is useless here.
20. The polisher is not connected to electricity.
21. Carrots grow in the soil.